CuteCanKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hair Dresser Disasters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 12:32 pm

"Does that mean we have to serviss our customers nude? dude?" Barbara looked at JP
Back to top Go down
Patty :3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 12:34 pm

Stylez was already in the nude "For now, we got plenty of bondage gear and fetish outfits too we can find some use for later once we got things all up and ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 12:36 pm

Barbara magically strips~"Isn't it weird to stand in a shop nude with another person you only met 2 or 3 days ago?" She asked as a customer walks in he blushes slightly by seeing us at the counter nude.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 12:45 pm

Jon loudly greets the shady nervous looking guy "GREETINGS VALUED CUSTOMER, WELCOME TO HAIR DRESSER DISASTERS THE NUMBER ONE HAIR SALON WHERE ANYTHING GOES AND DISCRETION IS GUARANTEED!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 12:48 pm

"Enjoy your time here, please be reassured there is nothing to be shy about!" Barbara said with a smile nudely.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 3:20 pm

"Please, sit your ass down on one of the dildo chairs provided and one of us will be right with you." waves creepy nude guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 3:22 pm

"You should totally do him~" Barbara said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 3:31 pm

JP was jerking off into the hair product "Who me? Why don't you take this customer? You saw the way he was eyeing you when you were stabbing the counter with those scissors he was practically sweating with excitement!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 3:38 pm

"Really? I thought he was scared of me... Fine..." Barbara walks up to the guy nudely and shows him to the seat with a dildo. "Please sit right here, don't be shy~" He sat down still sweating and acting scared. Zarina cuts up most of hes hair. After it is finished he runs off screaming still with hes pants down. While running out hes wallet sliped out of hes pocket. "Well atleast this way we can get us some cash~"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 4:05 pm

"HELL YEAH EVERYBODY PROFIT DANCE" Dances nude on the counter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Profit dance~ Nudely~ A customer comes in and looks at the scene "I guess I have bad timing." He runs out quickly.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 4:16 pm

"Oh no you don't!" Jp hops the counter and grabs the dude as he's about to get out to safety "Now listen here buddy you ain't even SEEN what we got to offer I mean this is the real cutting edge shit here buddy I'm talking underground so you gotta sit tight and in sight for us to get it on all up in your grill!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 4:19 pm

"This ones yours~ Take good care of him~" Barbara said.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 4:29 pm

"No problemo old sport, you man the helm" This guy makes no sense! Anyway he sits the guy on the dildo chair and begins to wash his hair with the jizzy hair product from earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 4:31 pm

Barbara laughs.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 4:44 pm

THE HAIR GROWS LIKE CRAZY!
"You have been STYLEDZ sir, that will be 58.93 plus tax!" the man throws the money at his face so he has a chance to run away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 4:47 pm

"It's so funny how our customers are so weak that you can just do what ever you want with them."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 4:57 pm

"What can I say we are simply the best." He said while adjusting the vibrate setting on the dildo chairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 27, 2013 5:02 pm

"The proest of the pros"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 6:12 pm

Shake up the plot time

While they are being arrogant freakish assholes a cat knocks over a lamp and the place catches fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 6:14 pm

"Hmm... Do we have insurance?" Barbara asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 10:47 pm

"You bet your bottom dollar is it, or so says these papers of Mr. Blue" said JP who was going through the mysteriously broken safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri May 31, 2013 11:40 am

"I don't think those are real, JP. I think were somewhat fucked. Because we've been here for a while so I think were gonna die. Too bad... I wished to be cut up." Barbara sighted.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri May 31, 2013 1:19 pm

He yawned "Yeah I guess this is a pretty boring way to die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri May 31, 2013 10:23 pm

"Let's dance?" Barbara started to boogie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hair Dresser Disasters
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CuteCanKill :: Archive-
Jump to: