CuteCanKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hair Dresser Disasters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Patty :3
Admin

Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:49 pm

And they danced that place to the ground.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Pepper walks in the shop like what up I got a small cock.
Back to top Go down
http://secretplace.rossiaforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:03 pm

"Dude as you can see, were nude, dancin and this place is burning and we don't wanna see your small dick." Barbara said while boogied.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:33 pm

"This is for all my bad Peppers around the world,not bad being bad but bad meaning good you know?Let's kill these people like we dont care.Let them know how it feels damn good to be bad"said pepper to his squad.

Thank you CL for helping me with the speach :3
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:57 pm

"The hell whats all this jibber jabber be going around like he don't even know what he be doing? I say we head to splitsville cos this lead zepplins going down in flames and there's no way I'm sticking around to pick up the pieces so nice to meet cha have a nice day cos I'm bout to boogie on out before things get oo hot under the collar and we're jumping right out of the frying pan into the fire don't tell me I'll tell you, dig that happy crappy?" and with that he was jumping out the window.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:12 pm

EVERYONE DIES!!!ONE DIRECTION!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hair Dresser Disasters
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CuteCanKill :: Archive-
Jump to: