CuteCanKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hair Dresser Disasters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Hair Dresser Disasters Empty
PostSubject: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Fri May 17, 2013 8:16 pm

In the middle of London, there was a small unisex hair salon run by a few mediocre hair dressers. Most of them were really crap and couldn't style their own hair much less anyone else's. In this hair salon there was always a scene going on involving someone's shenanigans. Although there were hardly any customers they managed to keep the salon up and running, one way or another.

Character name:
Description on hair style, fat or not, tall or not, hair colour, eye colour, skin colour, and a good description of their clothes (so I can draw your character Smile) also comment on your face, like big nose and stuff. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO BE UNSTYLISH!:
Personality:
Background? (optional):
EXTRA COMMENTS?!?!?:
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Fri May 17, 2013 8:22 pm

Hair Dresser Disasters.
Character Name: Sushi-sama (Why sama?It has a nice sound dosen't it?O_O) (Yay for sushi!!!!Real name Maria Zimmermann)
Description: Medium height,rainbow coloured hair wich goes past her shoulders,One eye is brown the other one is red cause she lost her other red contact.
Wears a top that is a little small for her with a picture of a unicorn on it,jeans and sandals.
Personality: She is like always high OAO Nice,crazy..LOTS of crazy,childish.
Backstory: After her drug dealer parents gave her her first doze when she was 2 changed her into this.14 years in a hospital and 4 years in a mental one.
So basicly she is confused about the world.But is always willing to try something new.To sum it up she is 20 years old and just fucking crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://secretplace.rossiaforum.com
Patty :3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Fri May 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Character Name: JP Stylez (Real name Joseph Paul Steinberg)
Description: Tall, medium black hair down to the top of his neck at the back that often gets in his eyes at the front, brown eyes. Wears a bright green Hawaiian shirt and beige cargo pants.
Personality: Self absorbed, cocky, arrogant, aloof
Backstory: Believes he's Gods gift to hair, the greatest thing that's happened to hair since industrial strength bleach, he's ahead of the curve when it comes to trends and mankind has yet to recognize his genius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 8:56 am

Character name: Barbara Haircut (Real name Zanebella Cockstritch... nvm)
Description : Her hair is dark purple it's style looks like she had been shocked with a ton of volts... Yes spiky. Tall, but thinks shes short so she wears high heels (Hello kitty high heels which are pink) which makes her look too tall. Purple eyes (her real eye colour is green she uses contactlenses), skin is somewhat pale. Clothes: Puke green dress with ugly pink flower prints on, under the dress she has grass green jeans and as i said pink hello kitty high heels.
Personality: Happy-Go-Lucky, thinks shes beautiful an stylish, somewhat arrogant, and has a quirk for cutting stuff...
Background: She thinks she is the goddess of cutting. She cut up her own family. I mean their hair. She got thrown out of the family for that. Now she is all alone in the weirdass London unisex hair salon.
EXTRA COMMENTS: Can I cut you up? *Snip Snip*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 9:09 am

Character name: Pepper (Real name: Rodriguez Dominguez Guatemalo Pedro 'Dora The Explorer' Cuntbag Shitface)
Gender: Male, although most people can't tell the difference
Description on hair style, fat or not, tall or not, hair colour, eye colour, skin colour, and a good description of their clothes (so I can draw your character Smile) also comment on your face, like big nose and stuff. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO BE UNSTYLISH!: Long blue weave, short dress so that you can almost see his pubes, which are also dyed blue. I'll draw a picture in a bit.
Personality: Crazy, happy- go-lucky, but stupid as fuck/
Background? (optional): Before the salon, Pepper worked in a small prostitute club. . .

Roleplay:

Pepper sat in the salon, at the counter, the only strand of attention he had was directed at a mouldy patch in the corner of the shop. The last time he cleaned the place was in 2006. Pepper taps his feet furiously as he waits for people to walk in.

*PING*

The bell at the door rung... Who was it?
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 9:17 am

*I'm just gonna reuse my post from the old one because quite frankly it's my greatest speech ever*

JP marched right into the salon and said "Alright listen up gay boy whether you know it or not you need me here because this place is a dead end shack with nowhere to go so you need some serious talent and when it comes to hair I DEFINE talent I fucking set the bar I shit ye not in fact I shouldn't even be near this pitiful pig sty it'll probably hurt my reputation but no lucky for you I can turn this place around just you watch cos one look at my beautiful hairdo and everyone and their mothers will want to take the fast train to trendsville I'm telling you this is cutting edge shit so you better snap me up while you can cos once I'm gone I'M GONE you believe that happy crappy don't tell me I'll tell you so nows your chance you either hire me or I walk away and you spend the rest of your pointless life in regret wondering why you ever passed up the chance of a lifetime."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 10:29 am

Barbara walks in after the crazy, arrogant, unstylish boy and starts yapping:''Hello~ I'm Barbara Haircut. I'd be happy to cut some shit up in this salon~ You know you need me~ I'm the goddess of cutting~ I'll cut you all up! YA' NEED ME!'' And a glam hair spike. *dont ask just dont ask*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 12:34 pm

"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!" Pepper barks as a lone pube flutters from the bottom of his dress.
"Okay, I guess what we should do first is ... ONE MINUTE!!"
Pepper fetches a mannequin he has at the back of the store in the storage and shows the two people.

Hair Dresser Disasters L5f3PF2

There. I want you to style this mannequin's hair as best as you can, and I will judge you on your cutting and styling skills.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 12:42 pm

"Out of the way douchebags watch how a real man gets shit done!" JP yelled as he pushed everyone else to the ground and marched triumphant out towards the dummy. He yanked out the pair of scissors that had been haphazardly stored in his back pockets and flicked them into the air. He attempted to catch them but instead they were impaled in the dummies head. He went on like he didn't notice and began to style one half of the dummies head by cutting out strange triangular shapes in the hair. "Geometry bitches, learn the word this is the future of hair styles thats a lil ol tip from your dear friend JP Stylez here hang onto that one because this shits about to rise like an old rich mans boner when he sees he's arrived at the Playboy Mansion!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 12:53 pm

Barbara took out the pair of scissors from her pants which were under her dress. She had an eerie smirk on her face... Like some sort of a psychopath... She said:''So much hair... It needs to be cut up...'' Like a demon she started to cut off all of the mannequins hair... When that was done the head had a lot of holes in it which made her feel happy. :''Oh... seems like I missed somewhere...'' She started to cut off the mannequins pubes... -IF THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE FOR MANNEQUIN TO HAVE A DICK AND PUBES BUT CUT THAT!- and when that was done she ''by acciddent'' cut off the mannequins dick. The mannequin ended up hairless and dickless. Barbara snaped out of her Psychomania and was pleased with her work. ''Am I in or am I in?'' She asked.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Pepper: Omg U cunts made him lookm hOt Oh mi geeee im instagraming this.You are in bitches!!
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 1:34 pm

"Ha! As if there was ever any doubt." JP Stylez said as he put on his douchey hipster glasses and flung his scissors in the air once more, this time they crashed through the front window and were followed by a small "oww" sound from outside. He ignored it and began to hip thrust victoriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 1:40 pm

''Thats what you expect from profesionals, Dahlin~'' Barbara winked while saying that. She asked:''May I Cun- CUT you up?'' she laughed psychopatichly.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 1:09 pm

Pepper quickly put on his pimp outfit and began to sing "YOLO #SWAG I AM THE PEPPER I AM THE BARBER I AM YOUR BOSS THATS WHY IM A SWAGGER YOU MIGHT THINK IM CREEPY BUT IN REALITY I AM HOT YOU KNOW THE PORTUGESE GUY HAIRY ARMPITS AND I SMELL LIKE POO MOST OF THE TIME BUT BABY I AM THE BEST I HIRE YOU BITCHES BUT I CAN ONLY PAY YOU IN HUGS THAT IS WHY I AM.....THE PEPERONI!"gangster pose.

*Icantwriterapimsorrydentistimahorriblesisterinlawforyourfuturewaaah*
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 2:24 pm

JP stood there confused and said "Okay enough standing around doing nothing lets find some fools who don't know the score rope them in and bring em up to speed like BLAM know what I'm sayin'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 3:17 pm

Barbara says:'' Uh... Sure...? As long as I can cut them. Kukukuku~'' She laughed.
"Welcome to this... hair salon..?" Barbara doesn't know how this salon is called. Barbara welcoms a client and sends her right off to Jon. "Jon handle this one kay, babe~"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 3:36 pm

He flicked his hair around "No problem, stand back meatsacks let the master do his work." he began cutting her hair into the shape of a banana.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 4:49 pm

Pepper gets a text on his phone.He blushes and quikly hides the phone "Ok mofos I have importan buisness to attend so have fun.#YOLO"And with that he left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 4:58 pm

"Our boss sure is weird. By the way, Jp, that hairstyle looks just glam', I luv it dal'." Barbara said some awful shit.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 5:30 pm

"Hell yeah I mean could you expect any less?" he said as he glued the cut off hair back on in a pyramid formation. "Still this shit sty is still missing something, just ain't enough no wha say? We need like, another crazy ass bitch all up in this shiznis crackin wise like it ain't nobodies business fore too long."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 5:34 pm

"True, True, I so agree with you Dal' face. We need someone epic ya' know~" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 6:07 pm

Everyone stares dramatically at the door waiting for something to happen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 6:09 pm

Barbara stares at the door and waits for someone to enter the door and give us BAM~.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 10:41 am

After several days of waiting nothing happens. "Alright forget this standing around with our tongues hanging out like some wild dogs, let's just start on turning this hellhole into a hip cool stylish pad with all the pizzazz of Elton Johns underpants drawer!" I have no idea what I;m writing at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 5:52 pm

The room is silent. Then Barbara asks a question. "May I cut you?" with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hair Dresser Disasters   Hair Dresser Disasters Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hair Dresser Disasters
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CuteCanKill :: Archive-
Jump to: