CuteCanKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The sinfull Family

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

The sinfull Family - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Finally,Anabal was in a fiel of purple flowers."Anabal~"
"Huh?Someone called for me?.."Anabal was confused.She turn around to see....Her mother."M-Mother!"she ran towards her but when she was about to embrace her in a hug she disapeard and Anabal fell on the cold hard grown."M-Mommy.."she said in a teary voice lifting her head up to see a big rock with the name of her mother infront of her.
"Aaah!"Anabal woke up and began to breath heavely.
Back to top Go down
http://secretplace.rossiaforum.com
Patty :3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 5:39 pm

"Something wrong?" Harrison asked who was creepily standing over her for some reason.

Elinor picks up Zarina and brings her to the childrens bedroom.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 5:45 pm

Anabal wanted to shake her head and say no but she quickly grabbed it from the pain "....it hurts...""
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 6:09 pm

After a few hours of sleep Zarina wakes up. She sees that aunty had brought her here. "I feel a little bit refreshened now. Let's go explore the Honeymoon suite~" She quietly goes out of her room and sneeks around the place, because it be weird for a lone kid running round the ship at night.

She eventually came up to a door with hearts on it. "I wonder if anyones in there. Who cares let's quietly open the door up." Zarina opens the door quietly trying not to make any sound. She saw a couple there asleep. She creeped around quietly to find the box. This scene somewhat made her be envious. Because of the way adults can express their feelings of love because that supposedly is true love but when a kid falls in love that can't be a true one. ''Tch. Forget it...''

Zarina looked around for the box or were it could be hidden. Well the bed is heart shaped so why not under it. Zarina crawled under the bed to see if theres the box somewhere. She saw it was taped under the matras. She took it off and read it in her thoughts.

'Again a good job, adventurous fellow. But you're only about half way trough.
But if you're stubborn then I think you'll go till the end!'
ENVY
'Next destination is my favourite trophy room. The box will be hidden in one of my most adored trophys.'
"Ugh..."
She crawls out from the underneath of the bed and continues on her adventure.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 6:26 pm

"Fret not miss these should help your father requested I administer them to you once you awoke." he handed her two little white pills and a glass of water.

Meanwhile in the honey room suite the lady said "Alex did you hear something?"
"The hell you talking bout aint nobody here but us."
"What's that kid then?"
They look over and see a shape of a little girl in the darkness!
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Anabal drinks "Icky!"she said sticking her tongue out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 6:32 pm

"Shit" Zarina thought to herself. She quickly ran away as fast as she could away from there in a closet far away. ''Seriously if he would have caught me I'd be in deep shit.'' Zarina sighted in relief.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 6:41 pm

"Looks like it was nothing..." Alex sighed "Hey seeing as you're already do you fancy uh.." wife rolled over. "Sigh."

Harrison smiled slightly and said "Drink up miss it's good for the pain."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 6:46 pm

"No.~..Where is daddy?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 7:09 pm

"Your father has stepped out for awhile to make some arrangements over the telephone."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 7:20 pm

"He needs to stop working,money grows on trees"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 7:35 pm

"hmm. Wheres the damn special trophy room he was talking bout." wanders around ship.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri May 24, 2013 1:06 pm

"While that is perfectly not true miss, it is in fact not business your father is attending to I believe it is in relation to your mother..."

Drunken aunt Elinor is wandering the ship and finds Zarina "Oooh hey there Zar-zurinka! Whatcha dooin round this ne*hic*ck of the woods..." she had a drinking problem but don't tell her brothers they still think shes innocent!
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri May 24, 2013 1:14 pm

"Oh...He is getting a car or ship for her,right?"stares with eyes full of hope.

I thought she was a slut?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri May 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Zarinas thoughts 'Damn... She won't be of any use... I won't tell her brothers either... I wonder maybe I should go sleep...'
"Aunty don't you need to go to bed?" Zarina smiled.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri May 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Harrison cleared his throat and said "It is not for me to speak of miss. Will there be anything else, or shall I leave you to your sleep?"

Aunty drank down the remainder of her whiskey bottle then tossed it away. "Hm shleep... good idea Zukalina... I wash goin to visit the troppey room to humpf that musuclar lookin golden statue but okey dokey bread time for me..." yep she's an alcoholic and a slut.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri May 24, 2013 7:11 pm

"Well..."she looks in her backpacks and gives the remain of the phone to Harrison "Here is your phone back."big grin Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat May 25, 2013 5:31 pm

"Aunt Elinor, before going to bed I think its best to go to the trophy room and hump that statue, you know for fun stuff?" Zarina giggled. "And I'll even accompany you to the trophy room~"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat May 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Harrison looked at the shattered remains of his phone and shed a single tear.

"Youf god it kiddo! Let's go give that mruscular golden hunk a sumprize!" And she began to stumble toward the trophy room while dropping her dress off.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat May 25, 2013 5:35 pm

Here I gave all the funny green stuff I had so "Anabal gave a small lolipop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat May 25, 2013 5:44 pm

"Uh... Aunt... Nvm..." Zarina facepalmed. "Adults... So care free jesus!" She thought. "Are we there yet, aunty?" She smiled and tried to ignore the scene.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat May 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Harrison sighed and sucked on his lollypop. Then Johnathon walked in "All done, Harrison you are dismissed. Ah Anabal you are awake."

"Toof infinity and beyonks!" she led Zarina to the trophy room filled with trophies of all sizes, some mere medals others like statues. Gold, silver, bronze, all colours. "Weell hey ther good lookin..." she walked over to a bobybuilder trophy and began to try and make out with it.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat May 25, 2013 6:04 pm

"Daddy!Did you ring mommy?"hope hope hope eyes.

The statue just stood still.He is playing hard to get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat May 25, 2013 6:06 pm

"You do your bussiness and I'll do mine."She leaves aint to hump the statue and goes searching trought the trophys and shelfs.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat May 25, 2013 6:10 pm

He thought it over in his head and said "Not quite dear, just making the necessary arrangements to go meet her. Tell me dear do you like France?" Harrison slumped away sucking dat lollypop.

"Dogs speed Zukini! Dog speed!" She yelled as she wrapped herself around Mr Muscles and began to grind it out against him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 11 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The sinfull Family
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CuteCanKill :: Archive-
Jump to: