CuteCanKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The sinfull Family

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

The sinfull Family - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:26 pm

"I need a cigare..."Anabal says.
Back to top Go down
http://secretplace.rossiaforum.com

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:28 pm

"Aunty... Where the torture room?" Zarina puppy eyes...
Back to top Go down
Patty :3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:31 pm

Grandpa George was wheeling off with Johnathon carrying Anabal away for bath and bed "...I wanted to beleive, but there was no evidence hitler was still supporting the martian invaders..."
Johnathon "Come along Anabal you've had too much for today."

Aunty thought to herself "Hm perhaps he meant the bondage room on the fourth deck? Come along with me I'll take you there."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:33 pm

"U ARE NOT MY PAPA LET GOO WAAAH!!"the girl is delusional.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:41 pm

"Bondage room... What was grandpa up to in hes younger days I wonder..." *imagination* "Uh.. Maybe not..." Zarina follows aunt.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:50 pm

Johnathon kisses Anabal on her foreheard "Hush now child... if all goes well, you may soon be with your mother..."

Elinor reaches the bondage torture chamber she stands before the door "Looks like the room is occupied.. are you sure you want to go in here child no knowing what you might see."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:52 pm

"Uhh...really?"smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:54 pm

"Uh... Tell me where I can find the safe in there and then I'll try to get to the safe while not looking at anything." Zarina said.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:57 pm

"Yes dear." He hugged her tight, so long as nothing bad happened like the ship crashing or it being taken over by the mafia she could soon she mommy.

Elinor blushed "Well... actually I don't know where this one is, it's fathers most valuable and secret they say..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:58 pm

"Damn... Can you atleast tell me in what places he usually hides he's safes?"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:58 pm

"Will she come home with us than?"kitty face.Bounding time is adorable.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 1:03 pm

He looked sad then said "Maybe dear. Maybe."

"Haven't a clue, sorry!" she said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 1:42 pm

"Daddy is sad."sad face :<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 3:20 pm

"Ugh... Fine... Okay... Let's do this..." She opens the door to the Torture (bondage) room. She yelled in her thoughts "HOLLY SHIT! THIS IS A FRIDGIN THREESOME BONDAGE." This is too much for Zarina so she will not explain any details, let your imaganation run wild the same way as the authors did just now. Zarina quietly sneaked around the room not going near them. Of course they wont notice the little girl because of all the moaning and pleasuring over there. She thought :''Adults really are sick...".

She continued looked around the room maybe there was a tile or a board or something out of place. She looked around. There were a lot of bondage contraptions that some even led to Zarina think on how to use because they looked too much for her to understand. ''Back to searching.'' She looked around she found a piggy-bank. She thought Grandpa won't be this cheap right. She shook the piggy-bank near her ear and heard something like a paper in it. She took it out quietly. There were instructions... Well actually a hint written on where to find the safe.' Hint: There are 4 doors in this room. All of them are locked. One of these 4 doors holds a secret. The door with a secret is near the most hard-core contraption.Figure it out~'. ''Hard core contraption?''

She looked around to find the 4 doors and looked at the most weirdest contraption she could see near one of the doors. There was one. A small description. Seat,Chains, a lot of dildos, more and more sex toys around it and a lot of other messy stuff that you should imagine.

She then went near that door. She was behind that awful contaption but now she was near trouble. They change from that torture contraption to this one. The moaning and screaming became more intense. Zarina curled up in a ball and tried to hide. She waited and waited till they will change to another contraption or just fucking leave.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 3:28 pm

"It's nothing dear, now let's get you to bed before your drinking gets you in any more trouble." He said and carried her to her room.

Over the intercom "ATTENTION ALL STAFF, PARTY IN THE BONDAGE ROOM!"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 3:30 pm

"PARTY!!I WANT TO GO!!"Anabal wiggled her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 3:51 pm

"Eh? DA FU!?!?! If I'm discovered here I'll be dead meat... Damn... Damn... Okay... I need to figure out this doors secret." She touches door to look for a button or a switch then touches the wall around it. She heard people approaching. She sights and lies her back against that contraption which had a hidden switch. She hit it with her head. In the secret door a hidden small door opened. It wasn't like a door more like a chute of some sort. The door opened and everyone else started to flood up the door. Zarina jumped in the chute, it shut it self closed, which lead to a safe a huge safe. She was falling and the cash softened her fall.

She looked around. "Sometimes I wonder how did Gramps become so god damn rich... I probably don't want to know.."
"How am I supposed to find a god damn box in all this cash!??! Let's dig trough this pile of cash first." She dug trough the cash no luck.

Then she looked around saw drawers all around. Lets look for the most suspicious one. "Ooh there! There is a drawer made out of gold!" She opened it open and she found a box. On the box was written GREED.

"Well done, adventurer.
The next place can be found as a place were couple spend their time lovey-dovey on a date on this ship.''

Zarina facepalms "How many of these are out there?!?!?"

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Johnathon puts Anabal to bed "You stay there now! I need to figure out what those servants are up to... oh god I hope nobody gave then money..."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 4:04 pm

"I gave them some green paper~~...ehehe...zzzz"falls asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 4:24 pm

"I wonder where I should look... Oh hey a door." Zarina opens the door and she magically end up back near deck 8. "I guess I should find aunt to ask about this again." Zarina looked for aunt.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 4:33 pm

Aunt was eating lots of pickles in one of the bars. With a full mouth she said "Oof hey Zafrinha hoof yoous doin??"

Johnathon stroked his daughters cheek "That's right, sleep sweetie. Cos you're gonna wake up with one hell of a hangover."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 4:35 pm

"Un. I'm doing well. I found 3 box's from idk how many. Can you tell me about the most romantic place on this ship were couples go on dates be all lovey dovey? I just wanna know. " Zarina says.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm

In Anabals dream.
She was in her room playing dress up "My,my you look good today my dear daughter.Thanks,mama~"It wasen't rare that she played like this.Growing up knowing her mom only from stories and photos was hard for her.She often fantasiezed about how they will meet..Will it be a big hug,will she come over,will she be on grandpas ship or will Anbal just see her behind the gate,that she never left.She always wondered why she coden't leave?But than again she had everything she neded and wanted here in the big mansion...except one thing.She didn't know a lot of answears to her questions like.
Why is her father always working?why don't they have any kids in the mansion?Where is her mother?Will she come back/ and the most important,will she stay?
----End of dream part 1 -----
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 5:01 pm

"Hm.. there's the honeymoon suite on the cabin suite that has this huge heart shaped bed and a mirrored ceiling... er not that I'd no anything about that... say it's late, shouldn't you be getting to bed soon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 5:07 pm

"Hm? Bed... Seems like I might get somewhere with a bed. Were can I find the suite? I need i..." Zarina looked sleepy, she fell asleep on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The sinfull Family
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CuteCanKill :: Archive-
Jump to: