CuteCanKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The sinfull Family

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Patty :3
Admin

The sinfull Family - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 6:44 pm

"I shall seek them forthwith madame." said the cook as he bowed and walked away into the ship.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 6:50 pm

One more trouble for the road

"HI UNCLE!"pushes uncle whose name I forgot into the water and runs to the ship to board it.
Back to top Go down
http://secretplace.rossiaforum.com
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 6:53 pm

"Oh my this could be a long trip..." Johnathon said rubbing his hair. "This is all we need now." He watched the lifeguard fishing everyone out of the water.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 6:54 pm

one more
"Daddy I love you!"pushes Johnathon into the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 6:54 pm

"MORONS OVER BOARD!" Zarina yelled.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Big dramatic fall. Harrison facepalms.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Anabal iso n board whining "Why is it taking you so long?~~"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 7:26 pm

"Because you pushed half the family into the water." Harrison said adjusting his tie out of bordem. "Perhaps you should run along and seek something to do. Just stay out of the storage hold" he said remembering that is where Ames and his crew would have stashed the weaponry.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Runs to the storage "I claim everything in here as my own!!"guns guns guns take al the guns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 4:00 pm

"Hmm..." Zarina follows Anabal. "Oooh... Guns..." Zarina admires the guns. Then she notices a door in the end of the room. "I wonder whats behind that door. Let's open it Anabal?" Zarina asked.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 4:02 pm

"Ok."they open the ddoor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Zarina opens the door. There was a table with a journal on it and a lamp. The room was dark so they turned on the lamp. "Hmm... Maybe this journal can reveal some stuff... Like... Some blackmail on some adults... kukuku~" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 4:07 pm

"Hmmm....I can't make any of me flawlessness from this papers.."Anabal is annoyed
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 4:16 pm

Everyone is finally out of the water. "Towel sir?" Harrison said hiding his laughter as Johnathon snatched it from his hand. "Let's just get this damn boat out to sea."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 4:20 pm

"Hmmm....Well I give up..you can look around im going to cheak on my box."she skips away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 4:26 pm

"Okay.. Let's see if I can read this."
"July 15. 18X1, Today we found very valuable treasure. It is the most important treasure ever that exsisted in this world."
"This got my interest" Zarina commented.
"July 16. 18X1, I put up the treasure for everyone to see. People were staring at it in amazement. I thought."
"July 20. 18X1, Everyones trying to steal my treasure. I must hide it. I must hide it. I must hide it."
"Paranoiac. Seriously..." Zarina sighted.
"July 30. 18X1, I hid the treasure in a very unknow area in this ship. If you dare go look for it be ready for dangerous adventure. Look for a big painting. The biggest painting on this ship. From the painting step 10 small steps South, 5 big steps West."
Zarina said :''Well I'm somewhat interested in this... And we will be on a boat for a long time... So I guess it's nothing bad if I do a small treasure hunt...''
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Meanwhile anbal is cheaking her backpack."Huh?"she got out a gun "I almoust forgot about them..."she put it back and closed the back pack and fell asleep.((Have fun tresure hunting Smile ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Zarina aproached uncle Jon."Uncle Jon, is there a very huge painting somewhere on this ship? Like the hugest one on this ship?" Zarina smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 4:36 pm

Ellie was wheeling her father onto the deck when he said Johnathon "Sonny boy there you are, where are those grandkids of mine I have gifts for them." Johnathon still wiping himself down replied "Oh I dunno dad you know how kids these days one second they're sitting down peaceful the next they're in a tree or on the roof or in my study going through my things you just can't keep track."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 4:39 pm

"Seriously, Uncle, Don't Ignore Me~"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Falls of bed."Ouch!...I want food."takes her backpack and to the kitchen.

Opens the full fridge "There is nothing to eat ;_; "
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 4:45 pm

"There are many paintings on this ship Zarina. Your grandfather purchased much fine art, there must be at least 10 galleries on this ship. Including a few you probably shouldn't visit until you're older."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 4:47 pm

"But if ones of those which I can't see because I'm underage is the one I need... Grandpa, do you have a very big paintings on this ship? If you do tell me the bigest one~" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Benjami pops out "Where are the ones she cant visit till she is older?"pervy smile.

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2013 4:50 pm

"Paintings? Why yes I believe we have a couple round this old ship. Why I remember back in 1986 I met a man named Nigel Buttersworth who had been commissioned to make a small sketch of an old abandoned church in Bakersfield..." NO ZARINA YOU GOT HIM RAMBLING RUN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sinfull Family   The sinfull Family - Page 7 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The sinfull Family
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CuteCanKill :: Archive-
Jump to: