CuteCanKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

↑The Game of Life↓

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 3:43 pm

"....."
Back to top Go down
http://secretplace.rossiaforum.com

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 5:10 pm

"Heres some chocolate chip cookies! Here Labby!" Zane tried to cheer her up with another treat.
Back to top Go down
Patty :3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 5:34 pm

The storm outside grew more violent and a few of the students had to barricade the door with an old kitchen chair. Maximus returned from his full tour of the house talking to himself "...turned out it was a skunk and it sprayed me all over my ass!" the students paid him little attention as usual. The teacher bit at her fake nails and looked out the window "Oh my we may be here awhile... we should find something to do..." Jon cuddled close to Labby trying to make her forget her broken pocky "Here stay close to me, I won't let the lightning get near you."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 5:37 pm

"Promise?~"puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 5:45 pm

"Promise." He hugged her closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 5:49 pm

''Thats so cute~'' Sparkly eyes.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 5:50 pm

"Ok...Im bored and tired."looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Maximus saw his chance to impress these kids and thus get continued business and win his father and hot step mothers love, thus earning him his family fortune! He looked around and found an old board game sitting on a shelf "Hey hey kids, look what I found... the game... of life!"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 6:22 pm

"Monopoly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Zane looks at the driver:'' That game sounds weird. What like do we have to kill each other to win this game? Or put our lives on the line? If it's monopoly then its okay somewhat. If you doom us I'll sue you, driver!'' Zane feels all powerful with her stupid ass logic muahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 7:08 pm

"Sounds interesting..." Jon said wondering what the game was about. Ms. Juggington thought to herself that this was the perfect diversion to stop these little brats from thinking about how things had been messed up, if they played this they'd forget all about it and they wouldn't blab about it to anyone important. "Okay kids everyone take a piece. Here, you go first." she said tossing the dice at Labby.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 7:16 pm

"This better be fun or I am telling the mayor."tosses the dice.Piece moves 4 steps by itself "This crap is cursed huh?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 7:31 pm

"My turn!" Jon gets a 1. "How did I get a one there are two dice..." Losers piece goes forward one. Maximus looks around and says "I feel real cold all of a sudden..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 7:34 pm

"Okay, It's time to show you guys a pro!" Throws dice. Zane gets 2. ''Hahaha.... So pro...'' Zane goes forward.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 7:36 pm

"My turn losers"Mimmy toses the dice to get a zero,that is when the floor beneat her cracked and she fell in and it closed again.

Labby blinked 'So where can I buy this game?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Juggington grabs the dice and shakes them in her hand really hard causing her chest to bounce up and down hypnotising people around her. Finally she drops them and gets DD. "What... DD isn't a number! What's the deal with these dice?!" a bunch of pieces randomly move toward hers.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 7:53 am

"This shity game is broken.."the annoyed labby says.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 9:04 am

"Duuuuh.... you guys I think you should really look at this!" said Maximus the driver trying to get everyones attention to the way the house was growing twisted and evil looking, but nobody really paid the guy any attention so the game goes on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 10:41 am

Zane said:''I have a bad feeling...''

Cynthia throws the dice she gets 6.
Candace throws the dice she gets 6.
Elizabeth throws the dice she gets 6.

Zane says:'' The devils number! Oh no~ Somethings bad gonna happen. Hehehe'' she giggled.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 11:55 am

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"Labby screams as she sees the horrible scene.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 2:23 pm

"Huh? Oh sorry." Maximus said and pulled his pants up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 3:20 pm

"You freaking driver... WHY ARE YOU EVEN A DRIVER FOR STUDENTS?!!?!? The school were in is fucked up I say! ANYWAYS IT'S YOUR TURN PEPPER!" Zanes going crazy a bit. For drama hahaha.
Pepper looks at the dice and drools on it. He grabs it with hes mouth and spits it out. He got... -5... "Is that even possible to get a -5?" she thought.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Some random characters get more weird numbers. Jon looks puzzled "What the hell is with these dice they keep coming up with such strange results..."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 4:10 pm

"WHO FUCKIN CARES?!WE'RE OUT OF PRINGLESSS"Karina cries..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 4:25 pm

"I think i still have some." Zane opens her magic bag and takes out pringles and gives em to Karina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

↑The Game of Life↓
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CuteCanKill :: Archive-
Jump to: