CuteCanKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

↑The Game of Life↓

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Fri May 17, 2013 1:35 pm

Based on Zanes horror story.Courpse Party,Umineko no naku koro ni and this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbHY7vBAp4o

The people from Bedtime City *a memory*,decided to go on a trip around Italy.Because the bus driver was stupid and didn't pack enough tires they had to stay the night at the old house that looks hanted,atleast it looked freaking fancy.Anyway,the stupid people decided to play a game they found there called "The game ofl ife" and than they did it.The stupid bitches turned the house into the game with no way to escape and knowing that any moment the "Puppetere" takes posesion of one of their stupid ass friends.
So congratulations losers,you fucked up!

People alive:
Zane
JP
Labby
Teacher
Pepper
Mimmy
Elizabeth
Driver
Susanna
Bjorn
Sobchak
Vroon
Spag
Cynthia and her twin sister Cynthiasis cause I said so.
Candace
Yummy

Stupid puppets:

-------------------------------------------------------------
5 hours before the incident.

*lightning struck*
It was already half past nine when the bus was making it trough the heavy rain.Everyone in the bus was doing there own thing like.
Zane: Ewww!Pepper got droll on me!
Yeah,so anyway they were doing there thing when BAM.Two flat tires,unfotunately the driver didn't have two tires and the stupid car fixers said they will be there only in the morning when the rain stops."Hey look,we can stay there" pointed the good ol' bitch Mimmy.And the stupid people we are we decided to stay there.
Jp: Dear what are you doing?
Labby: Shu up and drive the thing!
So where was I?Oh yeah,we just got into the house and that is when...

(( So yeah you choice the characters you want I get labby,pupeeter and the left overs Smile ))

Back to top Go down
http://secretplace.rossiaforum.com
Patty :3
Admin

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Fri May 17, 2013 9:46 pm

I want JP, Driver and Teacher! *Can't remember how BTC people acted >_>*

The dumb Driver looked embarrassed at the broken down bus and thought to himself "Oh boy I probably shouldn't have used those tires to pay for that blowjob from that prostitute whose name was Matt for some strange reason..." he shook his head to try and forget what he'd done. If he got another erection around these kids he was pretty sure he was up for big jail time. He spun his head left and right when he noticed everyone was slowly walking away toward the house that bitchy looking chick had found and yelled out "H-hey wait up don't leave me!"

The sexy teacher put her hand to her face and sighed as the Driver flopped face forward into the mud trying to run toward the group. Clearly she had misjudged the quality of the bus company she had hired. This could reflect badly on her if it got out. She would make sure these damn students kept their mouths shut though... no matter what it took.

Jon stared at Labby. Fun.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 9:10 am

What?↑The Game of Life↓ 1_zpsf0dd8011
Back to top Go down
Admin

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 9:48 am

Jon was caught! "Uhhh... I like your miniskirt!"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 9:51 am

"It is a dress!"hits you in the nuts.
Back to top Go down

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 11:05 am

(I guess I'll take Elizabeth, Candace, Cynthiasis and Zane doh.)

Zane stares at Labana and Jon and giggles :''Jon's so in to Labana. So cute!'' Laughing While she is giggling she feels something wet on her back. She turned around and saw Pepper drooling on her. She falconpunches him :''GO TO HELL!'' she was pissed off.

Candace was listening to one direction songs on her ipod and admiring her favourite Harry Potter character pictures that she had so she was in her own little world and uninterested what the others were fooling around.

Cynthiasis was clinging to Cynthia and saw Pepper flying and she said with a sly smirk on her face:''They are so in to each other!''

Elizabeth was chatting with Susanna, Spag and Vroon and they were looking at Zane and Peppers, Labanas and Jons bickering.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 1:02 pm

Everyone entered the house."Patty,my legs hurt~"whining of a Labby.
Back to top Go down
Admin

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 1:27 pm

"Don't worry dear you can ride on my back!" Jon said heroically and bent down a little for her to hop on.

Meanwhile the teacher Ms. Pamela Juggington approached the front door and bent over to peek through the mail box. "Hmm this place definitely looks abandoned." She spun around on her high heels and said "Alright students looks like we will be staying the night here until someone can come solve this... situation." she said as she gave the bus driver a sharp look of anger. He mistook it as playful flirting and blushed.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Labby hopped on Pattys back"Wee~ I'm a princess~~"
Back to top Go down

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 1:33 pm

Zane looked at Jon giving Labby a piggy-back ride. She thought "How cute~" She giggled. Suddenly she felt that she stepped on something soft and woobly on the floor. She looked down and saw... A Pepper drolling... While my foot was on hes face. Zane screamed :''GYAAAAAH!'' and kicked his face.

Everyone turned around because of the scream and just sweatdroped.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 1:36 pm

"Zane are you ok?"↑The Game of Life↓ 1_zpsf0dd8011
Back to top Go down

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 1:44 pm

''I guess not... Pepper was on the floor and drooling and I stepped on him and that scared me...'' She said. She sighted. ''WHY IS HE ALWAYS DROOLING?'' she screamed.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 1:45 pm

"A...I don't know o__o"Karina shruged
Back to top Go down
Admin

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 1:49 pm

Ms. Juggington took a pin from her hair and bent over once more to try and pick the lock on the door, exposing her big butt and thong to everyone. The bus driver, his name is Maximus Pendleton Winchester III for those of you who haven't read the character thread yet, fainted at the sight and fell over the porch on top of Pepper.

Meanwhile Jon ran around to keep Labby amused "Where to next mi'lady?"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 1:50 pm

"Hmm...That thing that says land mines."
Back to top Go down
Admin

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 1:55 pm

o_o "...No." Jon runs the other way very fast and trips over the quickly forming pile of people on the ground. "QUIET I'M TRYING TO WORK HERE" yelled Ms. Juggington unaware that her butt was the cause of the problems.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 2:17 pm

Lands on face "Ow."
Mimmy laugh "Ahahaha bitches u syux!!!"
Back to top Go down
Admin

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 2:29 pm

The lock clicked and the door swung open. Just in time too as the rain began to come down, "Quickly children everybody in!" teacher announced as her white shirt began to get wet. Jon stood up and helped pick Karina up while everyone else began to head in.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 2:32 pm

"I need sweets before I kill someone"Karinna was angry.My face hurts!!!
Mimmy was still being a bitch and bitching about how this house is lame.
Back to top Go down

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 3:07 pm

''Here, Karina.'' Zane gave her a pack of pocky. "I cam prepared before hand. Hehehe." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 3:22 pm

Thank you~↑The Game of Life↓ 2s_zps72677aa8
Back to top Go down
Admin

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Maximus looked around and said "Boy oh boy this place looks old if walls could talk I bet we'd have a nice long conversation about..." nobody heard him as he wandered off while everyone went the other way. Ms. Juggington turned around and said "Okay kids role call, who is still with us?"
"I am!" Jon called out who was staring at Labby again.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 3:30 pm

"I am here Miss fatass."Happy squeeky chimpmunk voice.
Back to top Go down

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 3:32 pm

''I'm here too, Mrs Juggy!'' Pepper jumps on top of me and drool...''The bastard is here too it seems...'' She sights.
Back to top Go down
Admin

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1Sat May 18, 2013 3:41 pm

"Excellent." She said sure that that was probably most of them "Now kids, your parents don't have to know about this little incident you know it can be our little secret." She said pulling down her glasses and shooting the kids a scary look. Jon squeezed Karinas hand and accidentily broke some of her pocky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

↑The Game of Life↓ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

↑The Game of Life↓
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CuteCanKill :: Archive-
Jump to: