CuteCanKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Spirit Hunters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:43 pm

"No,I just need a map of the town@She lookd in her backpack and got one out.After placing it on the floor she started to gently touch it with her fingers."Here...A transexual bar."Lily lookd at them and started to unbutton her shirt."
Take off your clothes Adrian,Mai.We need to turn him into a women"
Back to top Go down
http://secretplace.rossiaforum.com

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:46 pm

''Uh... Okay... We're trading pants... more likely skirt to pants...'' She took of her skirt and said :''Change!''
Back to top Go down
Patty :3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:52 pm

"Playing dress up Adrian eh? Haven't done that for awhile now have we now Lily?" said Adrian. He winked again before starting to laugh. His hands went to his chest and he quickly undid his shirt buttons, heaving his muscular chest outwards as he removed it. He unbuckled his pants and slid them gently down his legs. Without thinking it he yanked down his boxer shorts and revealed his large throbbing penis. He kicked his clothes over to the girls and stood with his legs wide apart and hands at his thighs. "Okay so who's panties am I wearing this time?"

Last edited by Jon on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:56 pm

"Why does it have to sound weard when you say it?"Lily askd and gave him her blouse."Also I got a new bra with pandas,told you I would "she had no emotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:58 pm

''Is this almost like everyday for you guys?'' She gave Adrian her skirt and took his pants *that sounded wrong on so many ways* and put them on. She laughed.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:00 pm

"You'd be suprised how many gay bars he was in."she put on his shorts. "Who said you are wearing panties this time?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:03 pm

Adrian stared intensely at the two half naked girls before him, him penis growing quickly erect and said "Come on now you're not gonna leave me hanging here are you?"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:07 pm

"Teagory"the ghoast came out of Lilys locket "OH MY GOD!PUT SOME PANTS ON!"Lily blink in confusion just get in his body and get him into a girl "If I was alive I would have puked."Theagory went inside the boy and began to control his movements getting him dressed.
"You guys done?" Theagory came out"Forgive oh Maria"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:10 pm

"You're no fun" Adrian said. He looked down and giggled at the sight of the erect penis lifting the skirt up. "Alright so no panties for me. How about a bra? Right now these don't look too convincing." he said as he massaged his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:13 pm

"YOU KIDS ARE CRAZY!Rheagory was scared out of his mind.Lily sighd she went into her backpack and got a brand new bra out."Bough it especelly for you.,,What are you expectiing a kiss?Get changin"Lilys face got a little bit annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:15 pm

''This is kind of getting disturbing and strangely I don't mind it at all...'' She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:19 pm

"That's right, welcome to Ghost Hunters club Mai" He said as he strapped his bra into place. "Silky. You always had good taste Lily." he winked and grabbed some of the hay from the empty stable and shoved it into the cups. "Jealous?" he laughed as he rubbed his new "breasts". "Alright that's the clothes down, what about some makeup? A wig wouldn't hurt either if we could pick one up on the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:36 pm

''Uh... Thanks... Oh theres a wig shop and I have some make up in my bag.'' Mai said while looking for the make up. ''Here you go!'' She gave him.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:39 pm

"Why did I become friends with you when I found you in the girls locker room again?Oh right you bought me ice-cream"Lily sighd and went to the wig shop with the two 'ladies'.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:44 pm

Adrian picked out a nice long blonde wig from the rack ("Hey blondes have all the fun right?"). He went to the cash register and while he paid for the wig he blushed at the thought of how he wasn't wearing anything under his skirt. His penis started to grow again and he had to push down on it with his hands to stop it from being noticeable. With the girls help he put some makeup on and some fake hoop earrings to help make him look slutty. He opened his blouse a little so his "breasts" were more noticable and said "Right girls, let's hit the clubs?"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Lily tied her long hair and put a cap on "Sure."They went to the trans club.YAY!Theagory was shockd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:58 pm

''Uh... Yeah... I see I'll have a lot more experience in this club then in any other one...'' She kinda seemed confused but then she laughed a little. More likely on how Adrian looked.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:00 pm

"On the bright side you haven't seen him the first time,he literly did a strip dance on the t-...Nevermind he is thinking it again."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:08 pm

"Well you seemed to enjoy it so much last time Lily maybe we can have a little encore later. Though I'm not sure it'll be as much fun without the panties" he said in a light hearted voice, doing a half decent girl voice. As they sat down at the bar his penis grew erect again and pushed gently against the wood. It was slightly damp, and in his mind he thought long and hard about whether the wet patch was just spilled drink or something else. "So Lily, can you sense the person we're looking for nearby?"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:12 pm

"You do realise that wasen't me.But some fat lady.Quiet freaking out Theagory."she sighd.She started to look around"That man..woman..whatever"She pointed at a skinny man who was making out on the coach with a women man...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:16 pm

''Uh... Is that she/he? Or the correct word IT?'' She stared while asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:17 pm

"Whatever way you wanna remember it hun." he grinned. "God let's get this over with quick I'm getting blue balls here.*"

*True story >_>
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Lily facepalmd."Well then Kazanova,if you can get some information from it.Maybe..."she put her index fingers on her lips "You'll get a suprise" and wink.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:29 pm

"Mmmmh knowing your kind of surprises that's gonna be either real fun or real awful. Oh well, only one way to find out. Follow my lead" He spun around on the bar stool and got off, this time making no effort to hide his erection pulling the skirt up. He tried shaking his hips a bit as he walked over to the table. When he got there he said to the skinny he-she "Well hey there friend, interested in showing a young girl the ropes?" He threw in his signature wink at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:36 pm

''Uh... I know this is something strange to say. But I never did expect him to do something like that... He is so experienced... Follow hes lead he says...'' Mai shook her hips sexily then she just did what she had to do! Let your imagination go wild dudes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Hunters
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CuteCanKill :: Archive-
Jump to: