CuteCanKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Spirit Hunters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 12:25 pm

This is a story about a club called ''Spirit Hunters'' It is located on the second floor of the school in the 26th classroom. The teachers think it's a ghost story club but really it's not... The clubs members get calls from different people who think their house is haunted or if they saw something like a ghost or something supernatural. They have to help the ghost to get to the after life .But the tricky part is... Heh... That the spirits and the ghosts don't know they are dead. They think they are alive. So they must discover or find out about them and how they died and when they realize that they are dead they go to the after life. And if you prove yourself worthy then you will get a spirit guide. They are very helpful. So do your best to prove you worth!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to Labby for helping me out on it ;D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
Looks:
Powers: (can have 2 in the beginning) (http://www.thelostfound.com/psychic-abilities.html)
Personality:
Background:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Mai
Looks: Long blond hair tied up in one ponytail with a purple ribbon. She had the school uniform in school. But when out of school she has her regular clothes. A light purple dress. She has purpleish eyes.
Powers: Clairvoyance, Telepathy.
Personality: Cheerful, kind, friendly, sometimes has a dark aura which is influenced by the surroundings, then she turns like in to an evil person and has no mercy towards anyone.
Background: She had two loving parents. But they died in a car accident when she was 5. She should have been in the car too but she stayed with her grandmother while they went out. It was in winter. Thats why she lives alone. She tries her best and always is cheerful and tries not to be angry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clairvoyance - True clairvoyance is not the ability to see into the future, but the psychic ability to see visions of that which is hidden or far away.
Telepathy - The ability to communicate mind-to-mind with another
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 12:51 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No problem,love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Lily.
Looks: Long grey hair wich she says is her natural colour but noone belives her.She has like a small ponytail near the end of her hair tied by a black ribbon.She has very dark eyes that they even look black.In school she wears her school uniform.Outside she has a silver and black sweather with a black scarf and black jeans with boots.Has a heart shapped neackles when opening gives a song from a music box.
Powers: Psychometry and Aura Reading
Personality: Quiet,she dosen't show much emotion but sometimes you can see her gently smile,keeps things to herself but is always worried about the others.
Background: Little is know about this girl.She has average grades,a bookworm and seems to be having trouble communicating with other students.On parents meatings instead of her parents she shows up.She used to go to be a lead singer in a band in her neighboarhood but it broke and she never sang again,why is unknown.There have also been rumors about that she killed her parents which she didn't pay attention to.Soon they were forgotten.She has also made a club which is for 'ghoast stories'.But not many people are in it.

Spirit guide:
Name: Teillagory
Apperanc: An old french man.Has a white bear,a bold head wich is coverd by a hat and dressed in noble clothes with a sword.
Background: A well-respected knight from the days of Louis XIV. He carries an antique sword which was given to him by Louis XIV, and still holds onto the days of knighthood and honor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aura Reading - The ability to see the energy fields that emanate from living beings.
Psychometry - Also known as "object reading", psychometry enables a psychic to pick up on psychic impressions (vibrations) left on an object by someone connected with it. Someone with this ability could use an unfamiliar object to reveal much about its owner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell has rang.Lily stood up and put her books and notes in her backpack.She slowly went to the club which was located on the secound floor in classroom 26.She opend the door,noone was there as expected.Lily went inside and put her backpack near the teachers desk.She then turned to the blackboard and started to write on it
" Marry Jones - an old lady that lives on 52 Swan street,says her dead husbans ghoast is haunting the house.
Lee Jun - a korean imegrant that lives on 69 Happy Street.Says his ex-girlfriend commited suicide when they broke up and her spirit is folowing him.
Gilbird Belchsmit - a german shop assistent lives unknown.Says the objects in the shop he works move by themselves.
"
Back to top Go down
http://secretplace.rossiaforum.com

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Mai was a high school student. She was looking for the art classroom she forgot which classroom it was... She though to herself <<It was 26... I'll go check 26 then!>> She then knocked on the second floor 26th classroom and said ''I'm coming in!'' She opened the door and what she saw was a gray haired girl near the blackboard writing some stuff she then tried to apologize:''Sorry for interrupting... I'm kind of lost because I'm new to this school. And... Is your hair color like natural?'' She looked at the gray haired girl's hair with starry eyes.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 3:57 pm

The girl looked at the blond girl.She noded and said "Yes,it is.Which classroom or club do you need?"The girl smiled gently.In the sunlight her gray hair sparkled.Lily put down the chalk and turnd all her body towards the girl.
Back to top Go down

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 4:04 pm

''Hmm.'' She looked around. :''Is this a club? If it is can I join? At first i thought of going to the art club but I don't know if I want to.'' Mai asked.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Lily noded "Yes,do you like ghost..no...do you belive in them?"
Back to top Go down

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 4:07 pm

''Ghosts? I do believe in them...'' She smiled. ''What is the clubs name?'' Mai asked.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 4:36 pm

"Name....Not sure."the girls smile dissaperd.She sat on the chair infront of the chalkboard and looked at her writtings."One could be false or they all could be.."She stared at the white writtings on the black board.
Back to top Go down
Patty :3
Admin

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Name: Adrian
Looks: Short black hair, brown eyes. Wears a very neat uniform while in school. Outside he wears a pair of black pants and a shirt open at the collar.
Powers: Empathy, Clairsentience
Personality: Intellectual, clever, quick thinking
Background: A high graded student and casual friend of Lily, at her request he became the club treasurer to take care of the clubs finances. Though he is slightly scared of her and skeptical of the powers that the group are slowly unraveling he is open to all possibilities and is eager to learn.
"It's the Spirit Hunters club Lily. The one written in the middle of the board..." spoke Adrian from his seat at the back of the room. He had been reading a novel about time travel but broke his silence shortly after Lily sat down at the desk. "Honestly I don't know how you ever got things done without me." he said with a broad smile across his face. "Am I to take it this young lady is the newest member of our very "select" group?"

Last edited by Jon on Tue May 29, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Lily turnd around and said "Oh,geek boy I thought you died when the the big strange bodies that smell like swet took you to the toilet..You screamd."she said that and tilt her head.
Back to top Go down

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 6:37 pm

''KYA!'' Mai yelled. :''You scared me...'' She then sighted and smiled:'' Spirit Hunters? Sounds fun! I'm in!''
Back to top Go down
Admin

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Adrian ignored Lilies insults and turned his head to the other girl "Don't mind her. She's a little eccentric. If you're really interested in joining us be prepared for a lot of weird stuff." He winked and turned his attention back to his book.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Lily blinkd."Welcome,my name is Lily and this is my friend Adrian (BRODY!) but he is mostly known as geek boy."She lookd back at the desk."Are you free right now?We are going to see miss Marry Jones."
Back to top Go down

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 6:46 pm

''Sure! I'm free! By the way my names Mai. Pleased to meet you!'' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Admin

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Adrian simply flicked to the next page of his book and said "Excellent, we only have five or six other members and they're all out with the flu for the week, we could use the help." He bookmarked his page and gave Mai another wink, this one implying that there may be more going on here than she yet understood. He got up and unlocked the box beneath his desk that contained the money the school gave them for club funding (Or as Adrian preferred to call it "Damages money"). He stuffed a hundred or so into his pockets are turned to Lily "Ready to go then, "boss"?"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Tue May 29, 2012 6:54 pm

"Let's go!"she grabbed Mais abd Adrians hand and ran to the houseWhen they arrived Lily knocked on the door to be greated by an old woman."Hello?Is your husban home?".The lady slamd the door shut.Then she came from the backyard and said "Pssssh over here!"
Back to top Go down

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 4:52 pm

''Your other members are all off with a flue? Isn't that strange a little?'' She asked. ''And why did that woman let us in trough the backyard...'' She looked with a what the fuck face.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 5:16 pm

"There now that Nancy Fattass won't hear us."the old women sighed."I called you here.Because my dead husban is...haunting me..It has been going on for weeks now after the funeral.""How did he die?"Lily asked"I don't know.I just was called to the morgue to recognise the body.I rember...he was wet though.But I don't know the reason he died."The old women showed them her and her husbans room and said "You said you neded something of his so here.His lucky charm."She gave the girl an old bag and leaft them closing the door.Lily looked at the back for a few secounds then started to talk really fast
"Marik Jones,89 years old.Loved sports,mostly horse races.Worked at a small company nothing special more of a secretary.Was alergic to dogs but loved them.Was friendly,hardworking hated dirt.Was a perfectionist.Ussualy had fights with his wife but they always maked up.Had a complex about his hair."She shockd her head and said "Did you write that down?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 5:19 pm

"I got it" Adrian said as he closed his notebook down. He waited until Lily was out of earshot and then whispered to Mai "Be prepared. This is where things get complicated." This time the wink was replaced by a stern looking stare.
Back to top Go down

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 5:21 pm

''Complicated? In what way?'' She asked and then she was like :''Why do you wink all the time?''
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 5:24 pm

I small breeze came."He's here..."Lilly said.A figure of an old man started walking throught the room it didn''t seem to notice the children and did what a normal old man would do."Where is that bag?I'm going to be late"The ghoast looked around but didn't come contact with anything.
Back to top Go down

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 5:38 pm

''Bag? Doesn't he get that hes dead?'' She whispered to herself so mostly nobody would hear. He looked pretty sad...
Back to top Go down
Admin

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Adrian looked at Mai with surprise, we hadn't even explained to her yet that they were literally people who hunted ghosts not just some wacky story club. He whispered toward her again and said "Something has happened to him that means he can't accept his death and pass on into the next life. Normally a ghost works in a sort of proximity field if you will, only people who were close like family or a good friend would notice them. Or a psychic." He nodded his head slightly to Lily who was approaching the ghost. "She's powerful. More so than you can probably imagine. Just being around her is enough to triple the potential psychic energy in a person." He wasn't sure of any actual statistics of how Lily affected people or how it worked but sounding smart seemed to reinforce the idea when he told it "And so it's up to people like us to put them to rest."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 5:56 pm

Lily stood near the ghoast he didn't seem to see her.She said something benith her breath.A small ball appeard and three water looking lines came out of the floor that wrapd that ball transforming it into an old french man in old noble clothes.
"Bonjur everyone!"He smirked.He saw the ghoast "Oh,I got this."
"Bonjur mousier!"
"Hmm...how did you get in my house?"the ghoast looked suprised.
"Umm..I'm your new neighboar your wife let me in.."
"Is that so?"
"Yes."Theagory said with a big smile.
"Well how may I help you Mr..?"
"Theagory."
"Bob."
"So Bob feeling a little..I don't know..dead?"
"No,I'm fine."
"Suure,so Bob how is life?"
"Oh just greath!The company gave me a promotion."
"I see.Say pal have any haters?"
"Haters?Not that I know of.Say do you like horses?"
"Yeah...horses love them.Especely horse races."
"Oh my godness,me too.I'm putting all my money on Fire."
"Why fire?"
"I don't know but oyu know I got that feeling.Oh I'm late love to stay and chat but I have to go."
The ghoast flew towards the door but disaperd half way."Why are ghosts so complicated?"Theagory said.
"We got some information.So he might have been kild by some bandits.We need to reserch more."
Back to top Go down

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 6:04 pm

''Maybe we should go to the horse racing that might be going on?'' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Spirit Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Hunters
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CuteCanKill :: Archive-
Jump to: