CuteCanKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lonesome Roads

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:53 pm

"Me in charge~!" she beggan to panic "I-I can't I never been in charge.I'll do a bad job I'm sure trucey would be better or even Aiden,not me!!"
Back to top Go down
http://secretplace.rossiaforum.com
Patty :3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:02 pm

"Aidens too hotheaded, I can't afford any trouble going down while I'm gone. And Trucy..." he turned to the sleeping girl who was making a strange meowing noise in her sleep "...Trucy has a good heart but she lacks restraint and is far too trusting. It'll only be a couple of days at most... you're the only one I believe can handle this Beatrice."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Beatrice lookd at the others and said "Alright,I'll do my best.But why are you going away?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Martin made sure the others were occupied and said "When I was a boy I was told a story. Far away on the West Coast is a place thats safe from the mutants, raiders, slavers and all the other threats people out here face every day. Trucy and I have been travelling for nearly three months and we've only gotten this far. In return for getting the Sheriff some pre-war data high up somewhere in that old city we can get us something that's gonna get us there alot faster." he got up and went over to Trucy and stroked her on the head. She looked so peaceful. We wanted that peace to last. "Alright, it's getting late. This house has two bedrooms so you three decide how you want to do things and I'll camp out on the couch."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:30 pm

"Since Trucy will be using this one me and the boys will sleep together in teh next one."Beatrice said and tried to get the boys to bed.After 15 minuts of talking they finally agreed to go to bed but with Bonecrusher and they did.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:41 pm

The next morning Martin awoke early and went to Beatrices and the boys room. We whistled softly for Bonecrusher and the dog reacted immediately and went to his side. He wrote a small goodbye note and left the food ration ticket and house key for Beatrice. The gate guard was waiting for him when he arrived and waved him through.

Trucy woke up a little later and was confused as to how she got to bed. Last thing she remembered she'd been tasting that funny soda in the little room behind the cafe. And she'd been wearing panties. She shrugged it off and went to wake the others.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:50 pm

Beatrice woke up.The boys were still sleeping soundly.So she decided not to wake them up.When Trucy enterd the room she showd her to be quiet to not wake Ethan and Aiden.And went out of the room cloasing the door.She noticed the note."Oh,Trucy your father said he will be gone for a few days at most so he leaft me in charge..."she seemd a little shy about being in charge.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:04 pm

"He's... he's gone?" Trucy stared blankly at Beatrice for a moment and then suddenly exclaimed "He's gone! Finally some time to myself. He can be so overprotective you know?" she looked around and spotted the food pass on the dresser "C'mon lets have us a breakfast buffet!"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:06 pm

"Alright,let me just wake the boys and we will be set."Beatrice woke he boys and got them dressed soon they were at the cafe.The boys were picking what to eat while Beatrice was trying to calm Trucy not to use the cuppon so wildly.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:15 pm

"Relax Beatrice it still has like..." she looked at the stamps on the card "...15 points left on it!" she bit into the thing called a cross ant or someting. The old cafe lady said "My oh my you keeds sho love yo food." her eyes sparkled with pleasure at the profits she'd be taking from this.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:27 pm

"Yes,but we still need to save up for the next time we come."she really tried to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:44 pm

"Fine..." Trucy pouted. "Alright Ms. In Charge what do you suggest we do then?"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:52 pm

"You already ate so maybe we should save them for next time and meanwhile take a tour around the city?" she said even more shyly.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:59 pm

"Hmmmm... okay! I wanna check out the robots!" Trucy spun off her seat and began to hop along the road.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:00 pm

"Yeah!ROBOTS!"the boys folowd her in excitment.So did Beatrice to make sure everything was alright"Aiden don't jump form....that thing...nevermind.."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:09 pm

"Wow!" Trucy exclaimed at the sight of the robots. There were all kinds, one that looked like humans, big boxy robots that moved on tracks like a tank, scary looking machines with guns for arms and wheeled legs. "They're so cool I wish we had a robot!"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:13 pm

"They look kinda scary to me.."Beatrice lookd at the huge robot infront of her"Yeah,we should so get one.Then those mutants will run away in fear from them." and Aiden lighten up the mood."We could also travel faster with it,I mean they have wheels and are pretty fast."Ethan added.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:16 pm

"I like the cute robo-doggies!" Trucy squealed as she rubbed ones head and it licked her hand "Say didn't Papa say he was buying us one?"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:21 pm

"He did.He got us Bonecrusher but the old man took it away"Aiden said disapointed"I'm sure you will have lots of fun with him when they get back."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:34 pm

"I hope he's alright..." Trucy said to herself.

Meanwhile far away in the old city Martin arrived at the Phoenix Tower. According to Sheriff Stokes before the war this place was manufacturing new technology in the field of robotics. At the top floor was a terminal containing data for AI programs. Getting here was simple but it was the journey up that would be challenging. 40 floors up and some of the stairs may not be in perfect condition. And the inside was probably filled with mutants. "This is it boy... let the climb begin."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:50 pm

"Im sure the old guy is fine not like I care or anything but he seems strong" the words Aiden said made Ethan and Beatrice laugh not every day you see that.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:58 pm

"He's tough... but... he can get so sad when he's alone..." suddenly Trucy felt herself filled with guilt, an emotion her "Papa" knew all too well. "Let's do something fun. Like climb the metal structures."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:04 pm

"WHAAAT!?""NOW YOU ARE TALKING BABY!" The tree started to climb with Beatrice down worrying about them.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:13 pm

"C'mon up Beatrice! Let your hair hang loose, show us your wild side!" Trucy barked down from atop a metal beam. Meanwhile her Papa was making a climb of his own. The building was overrun with mutants of different kinds. Scavengers, brutes, halflings. Luckily he had Bonecrusher with him. The dog who had until then been a quiet companion quickly turned into a vicious attacker the moment he saw them. They fought their way through the lobby and made their way to the stairs. A dark void grew above them. Martin flicked on the torch which was still flickering. He forgot to get the batteries. "Sigh."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:17 pm

"Common B its fun!Aiden shouted while Ethan was looking at the neautifull view."Im going up just to get you down"she said as she began to climb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lonesome Roads
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CuteCanKill :: Archive-
Jump to: