CuteCanKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lonesome Roads

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Patty :3
Admin

Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:54 pm

"Aaah you keeds ah heyeh fo mah woild famous donuts eh?" said the strange old woman behind the counter. "Thes lil ol thing be mah pride and joy." he flipped open the top of a machine about the size of a briefcase revealing freshly baked and still warm donuts. She served one up for each of the kids. Trucy took a large chomp on hers and screamed "THIS IS THE TASTIEST THING EVER!"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Beatrice took a small one which got bigger and bigger"This is heaven~" The boys started to eat it too "Waah~What did you make them off?"
Back to top Go down
http://secretplace.rossiaforum.com
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:05 pm

"Thas my lil ol secrets keeds..." the woman winked. Martin soon followed over to the cafe. By the time the Sheriff and he were done talking he'd gone through with all three deals, they'd have a robotic dog out to him by morning, a pass worth of 50 food items at the cafe and a key to their own temporary living space. He'd had to trade a load of his stuff including some of his ammunition. The Sheriff had been real interested in the NavTech but Martin had not budged on any of the mans offers. "Alright kids we're staying here for a week. At least Trucy and I am. You three are free to choose to stay, come with us or carve your own path out at weeks end but until then think carefully about your decision." he tossed the key over to Ethan and continued "Our place is that metal two storey place just over there, so go use the toilet there quick."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:08 pm

"I already used the bushes."Ethan said with a blank face and continued eating his donuts."Say Trucy,what happend to your real dad if you don't mind me asking?"Beatrice said a little worryingly as Aiden was eating his donut he lookd at Marting and gave him a piece "Here old man maybe this will help you to speed up."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:23 pm

Trucy looked down sadly for awhile and it seemed like maybe she wouldn't talk but then she quietly said "When I was a little girl raiders attacked the town I grew up in. They shot my father and raped my mother to death. I hid behind my daddies body and they didn't see me." she suddenly broke out into tears and Martin went to hold her. She clung to him roughly and he said "There there Trucy. All thats behind us now. Soon we won't have to worry about people like raiders ever again."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:27 pm

"I'm sorry.."Beatrice said sadly "We don't even know ours."said Aiden"Aiden stop,that will be enough"Beatrice added.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Trucy looked at the others and said "Thats so sad... I know, you can come with us and be part of our family! Right Papa?" she said looking up at Martin with those big puppy dog eyes or hers. He looked nervously back and forth between everything and mumbled "Of course... they're free to come with us if they choose..." He cleared his throat and tried to change the subject "I need to see a man about a car, you kids should take a look around. Mesa City is famous for it's technology both new and pre-war there should be plenty for you to do."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:40 pm

"A family?Then I can call you sister?"Beatrice asked shyly.The two boys were looking around admiring the funny technology all over the cafe.If this is only in the cafe then what could be outside?"Let's go see!"they quickly went outside and started to look around with Beatrice keeping a close eye on them.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:47 pm

Trucy nodded while still brushing away some of her tears. "Hey lets go check on our "brothers" then!" she said getting some of the cheer back in her voice. Inside the building were a number of odd vats with taps on them. Each was marked with words that Trucy was unfamiliar with "Whiskey... vodka... gin... what are these?"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:55 pm

"Maybe some sort of code from the past?"Beatrice thought."Well then,I summon teh powers of Gin!" "Well then I will attack you with the powers of vodka."the boys started to imitate like there hands are guns and shoot each other while making strange names for there attacks."Or that could also be a game for children,heheh."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:41 pm

Still curious about the vats Trucy turned one of the taps and a clear liquid came out. "Oh it must be soda!" he chirped as she took a cup off the floor and filled it. She took a gulp of it and said "Ew... this stuff is weird... but kinda nice..."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:47 pm

"What does it taste like?"Beatrice asked curiously afraid of trying it.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:56 pm

"Kind of bitter and fizzy..." she said flicking her tongue around, then finishing the cup. "I... feel kinda funny now..."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:00 pm

"Maybe sit down"Beatrice help Trucy sit down.The twins were still playing around but stopped when thy saw the girl seems to feel weard "You ok?"Aiden asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:54 pm

"I... I love you all..." she stuttered and leaned forward embracing the three in a hug. She began to cry tears of (Alcohol induced) happiness.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:58 pm

"T-that's nice.."Beatrice tried to get away."Let me go!"Aiden protested and Ethan had his face coverdin her boobs and just standed there quietly...
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:15 pm

"This is it?" Martin inquired as he looked at the car Sheriff Stokes had rolled out. He was amazed at the vehicle, it was the first working one he'd ever encountered. The Sheriff replied "It took us years to perfect our system of making cars from the old junkers in this scrapyard but just you wait! One day everyone will be driving them!"
"It's certainly impressive. But the question is what do you want for it? Something tells me this thing is more valuable than old coins, cigarettes and bullets."
"Sharp eye there Mr. Randalls. Well as a matter of fact I'd hoped you'd do me a little favour in return for this fine ride."

Eventually the others broke free of Trucys hold. She staggered forward and fell on her face, then got up and said "Whoopsy... I'm so clumsy... *hiccup*"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:21 pm

"What to do?"Beatrice began to panic."Put her back on the chair and give her some water too."Adrian said.Beatrice did that and told Ethan to hold the girl so she woden'tfall again."Ok." you think a boy would be imberessed from just having a facefull of boobs.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:48 pm

"Ooh... you're a naughty boy... *hiccup*" he mumbled when Ethan started holding her up by her breasts. "Hey I see you got a room ke*hiccup*y how bout we go back to your pla*hiccup*"

[[Meanwhile in not underaged drinking and sex land!]]

"You think you can handle a job like that Mr. Randalls?"
"Seems easy. Too easy. What's the catch?"
"My my you really do have a sharp eye. The terminal is at the top of Phoenix Tower, and of course the elevators don't work. Buildings loaded with monsters, I don't have anything skilled enough to handle a job like that."
Martin looked at the new robotic dog he had just traded his stuff for, and the small device in his hand.
"And the chip in the dogs brain can pick up the data with this transmitter?"
"Simple as that. The transmitter will access all the data, all you gotta do is get it there. You in?"
The pair shook hands and the deal was done.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Ethan seemd confused the only pervy stuff he ever did was look at nakid girl in the magazine"Are you tierd?"Ethan thought and decided to get her to the place where she could rest.Aiden and Beatrice helpd Trucy to the place and placed hero n the bed."There you should feel better after some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:20 pm

"You're *hic* no fun..." she mumbled before dozing off. One pint had been enough to completely mess her up. Let this be a lesson to you kiddies! You do stupid stuff when you're drunk! Shortly after Martin arrived at their temporary home with their new dog. He walked into the room where everyone was and said "Trucys asleep already? Bless her. Anyway here's a lil something for you to enjoy for awhile." he whistled and the part-robotic dog ran in and jumped up on the bed.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:24 pm

The faces of the twin boys lighten up can't say the same for Beatrice she seemd a little scared of the dog.The boys quickly began to pet him and think of a name for it and play with it.Laughter filled the room.Beatrice tried to keep her cool and smilled gently at the dog."How should we call him?Ethan askd"How about..BONECRUSHER" with that they brofisted.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:34 pm

"Good name, he's an attack dog." Martin spoke softly. He turned to Beatrice who seemed to be the most level headed of the three and even seemed to be the calmness to contrast Trucys excited nature. "So did you kids do anything interesting today?"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:36 pm

"Well we tried those delicious donuts,saw some machines and Trucy tried this gin drink.."she scartch her head on the last part.The twins were still playing with Bonecrusher (I just realised this is the name of some robot from somwhere O_O)
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:45 pm

"Gin?" he muttered as he looked to Trucy. She seemed to be sleeping peacefully... guess she couldn't hold her drink. "I'd recommend staying away from drinks like that in future." He drew in closer to Beatrice and lowered his voice "I have to go back into the ruins tomorrow, and I'll need to bring the dog. Most importantly I need you to be in charge for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lonesome Roads
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CuteCanKill :: Archive-
Jump to: