CuteCanKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Spirit Hunters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Theagory noded and disaperd."Good idea.They also have a nice cafe there."She turnd to Adrian "I would like to eat some ice-cream there"
Back to top Go down
http://secretplace.rossiaforum.com
Patty :3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 6:08 pm

He reached into his pocket and flashed her the paper money "The school board would be happy to pay" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 6:15 pm

They went to the horse racings.But first the cafe Lily took a big vanila and strawberry ice-cream with chocolat and nuts."This is very tasty."She ate another spoon."Now we need to find out about March 2 when he died comming back from this place.Find out if the horse called 'Fire'won."She sat on the bench and started to eat her ice-cream.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Adrian poked at the ice cream boat Lily had bought for him with his spoon. Without looking up from it he said "Shouldn't be too difficult, they keep race results recorded somewhere around the place and any gambler worth his salt can probably remember every winner for the past 20 years."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 6:24 pm

''Is this how every investigation goes on?'' She asked with a confused and what the fuck face.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 6:27 pm

"We gorge down on some expensive sweets on the schools funding? Pretty much." He pushed his ice cream away and got up from the bench. "Alright, I'll try and take a look around for those records. Why don't you two get to know each other a little better?"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Lily just kept eating her ice-cream."That man is sad,his wife is cheetingo n him so he goes here to calm down"she went back to her ice-cream after saying something about a random stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 6:40 pm

''You mean the old mad?'' Mai asked:'' Wait a bit! Adrian said you have a high spiritual power... What kind of powers do you have?'' She asked.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 6:49 pm

"I can read auras and I can tell almoust everything about the owner of the object I'm holding.I also have a spirit guid"She finished her ice-cream."Oh no...."she took her phone and texted Adrian 'Secounds.'
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 6:55 pm

Adrian walked up behind Lily."You were right. Horse tripped on the final lap, came second, literally fell over the finishing line. It hurt itself real bad... they had to put him down." he said solemnly.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 6:57 pm

It is in the other world now.How much money did he put on the horse?...or did he choose another one?"Lily looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:30 pm

''I think we should ask for the bet records and after we find it then we should go investigate his job.'' She said.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:38 pm

As the three walked into the main betting area Adrian muttered "I'm doubtful they're just gonna let us look at betting records for no good reason. We'll need a cover." He scratched at his school jumper, looked down at it and then suddenly said "Yeah... we could say we're doing some kinda school project. Statistics, that kinda thing."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:23 pm

"I guess."Lily looked around.The security guard was peacfully sleeping..It's only 4 o'clock but ok.Lily told the others to wait and went into the room behind the security guard.After five minuts she came back."Let's go.They only gave us ten minuts to look through them.So try to find it and take it withouth them noticing it's gone."Stealing fun :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:59 pm

Mai looked through the records. She snatches one which contained the info they needed and called :'' Lily... Come here.'' Mai was giving the info to Lily.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Lily lookd at them and said "Strang,he liked the race but he didn't bet on aby horse intresting..."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:08 pm

"This is a little weird though don't you think?" Adrian said as he pointed down to a note attatched to the record "The man who rode the horse named Fire that day wasn't the usual jockey and they didn't find out until they found him tied up in the lockeroom. They never found out who rode the horse..."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:14 pm

"I hope you guys aren't going home today."she said "There going to close this place soon so we better come back tomorow and see the horse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:17 pm

''It's not like I need to go home. I can stay out as long as I need.'' She smiled. ''Maybe let's go to see were he was working?''
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:24 pm

"Hey you know I've always got time for this stuff Lily. Let's find us our ghost horse."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:06 pm

"Thank you geek boy and blong lady."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:19 pm

"Not like I got anything better to do right?" Adrian said as he winked again. He held his arm out in a "Lead the way" motion in the direction of the stables.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:04 pm

She looked at the stables and started to follow the others. She then was looking around. Asking :''Uh... What will we do after we go to the stables?''
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:11 pm

"I'll use the horses stuff to find out what happend that day."they arived at the place where the horse lived.She took the horses lesh and started to concentrate."The rider was very light but lookd a lot like the original one.It is either a man with a womens aura or a women with a mans most likely a trans.The horse had no problem at first it was in first place.It was going to win whe-AUGH!"Lily screamd and fell on her knee grabbing the right leg with her arm :..Something sharp hit it.."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:26 pm

"Big bets, missing jockeys, transsexual imposters and dead horses. Why can't a case ever be simple?" Adrian pondered their next step for a moment. "Think maybe you could trace the aura back to it's host Lily? If it ain't strong enough maybe we can find something in the locker room to strengthen the connection."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit Hunters   The Spirit Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Spirit Hunters
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CuteCanKill :: Archive-
Jump to: