CuteCanKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lonesome Roads

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:04 pm

"Don't tell me what to do." Aiden said angrily."Do..it...now"Ethan was really scared of the dark"Fiine.Everyone folow me.There seems to be a ladder here,C size you and my brothwer will go first me and Beato will folow."
Back to top Go down
http://secretplace.rossiaforum.com
Patty :3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Martin got the feeling that those two were trying to get a good luck at the girls asses but didn't dwell on the thought. He had more to worry about because it looks like someone had heard them. In the distance he heard a man yell something like "I'm gonna go check it out." Following through the maintenance hatch he sealed it as tight as he could and then followed up the ladder.

"Hey slow down!" Trucy exclaimed to Ethan who was being silly and practically ramming his head up her butt. He must have been scared because he suddenly started shaking his head back and forth as if saying no. When she reached the top she unlocked the hatch at the top and went though. Suddenly she noticed the crotch of her shorts were moist... Ethan must have been crying. She heard a growl nearby and clicked the release on her switchblade. "The mutants are here!"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Ethan was still trying to keep himself from crying"Ethan we have to get these mutants so don't cry ok?"he noded.Aiden got his gun and started to look around.Beatrice had her axe on the ready while Ethan behind her with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Martin was through last and once he was through he pulled the hatch back over the top and smashed the lock into a bent position with the butt of his rifle. It would keep the slavers from following but it would also make them trapped up here. He quickly took the NavTech out and checked the screen to figure out where they were. By the time he had his bearings they could see the first mutant. He raised his rifle to his shoulder and squeezed hard on the trigger. One shot right through the eye. He turned to the kids and pointed in a direction "That ways out, keep moving and only attack whats in the way. Run!"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:41 pm

"Y-yes sir."Beatrice seemd a little confused but she did what was told.Ethan was no problem he mived Aiden on the other hand had a HUGe disliking to the man so she had to drag him to keep him moving "Aiden quiet being a spoild bitch and get a move on!"Ethan shouted to his brother which somehow workd.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:51 pm

The group ran close together along the abandoned streets. Occasionally Martin or Aiden would take a potshot at the scavengers chasing behind them, or one of the others would have to quickly slash at one that tried to get around first. Trucys heart beat insanely as they ran.

To their luck (And someone elses misfortune) gunshots rang out somewhere a few blocks away (The metro tunnel station perhaps?) and most of the mutants broke off in hope of easier prey. "That was close. Too close." Martin said to himself looking at a bite that torn some of the flesh on his hand. He'd been lucky Trucy was close because she stabbed the scavenger in the back of the head before the teeth could really sink in and it had pulled away in pain. Darkness was coming down on the city and the group decided to take shelter in an old building with a sign that called it "XXX Store".
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:54 pm

"I wonder what did this store used to sell?"Beatrice wonderd."Letters?""Whips?""Dildos?""Human heads?""Those'Playboy' magazines you found.""Maybe they sold bras here too""Animals?"
The twins kept thinking of stuff they could have selld here.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:09 pm

"Looks like we're gonna find out!" Trucy said as she finished picking the doors lock, a trick her real father taught her as a child though she never quite understood why. She pushed the door open and they found the boys guesses had been right and there was plenty more strange stuff. Chains, candles, something called a shock rod. Trucy found a strange yet somewhat cool looking leather outfit which she decided to change into "Seeing as Ethan cried all over my shorts and now I've got scav blood on my cloak so I think I'm gonna go change. No peeking!" he winked as he pulled back the curtain to the strange changing room marked "Video Booth". Martin was too preoccupied with tending to his wound to pay this any attention and wandered into the back area in search of a medical kit.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Ethan blushd "I didn't." "It's ok bro.Everyone has there fears."Beatrice saw that and said with a happy voice 'I'm so happy you understand that Aiden."Ethan smilled from the comfort of his twin brother."Common already!I wanna see the outfit"And ofcourse Aiden will ruin the moment.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:23 pm

"So how do I look?" Trucy asked as she exited the booth. She was wearing a tight leather corset which clearly showed the outline of her nipples, along with a black frilly skirt (Which concealed her lack of panties, she only had one pair and she had no interest in walking around in wet panties) and black high heel boots which went up to her knees. She knew she'd probably have to loose the boots later because travelling in heels would be impossible but for now she was just enjoying the feel of the outfit. "Beatrice we should pick you out a new outfit too!" she exclaimed hoping for a chance to bond with the girl.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:51 pm

"OK"the boys were happy since the exact same corsett was in there magazine.At first Beatrice didn't want to get new clothes but they got theres.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Martin walked back into the room with his hand bandaged. "Alright we should probably get some sleep for a few hours and maybe we can reach Mesa City by early afternoon tomor..." he suddenly noticed all the kids had dressed up into leather outfits. He didn't know at all how to handle this and so said "I'm gonna keep watch from the upstairs window. Try not touch any of the stuff out here and make sure you get some sleep."
"Okay Papa night!" Trucy called out in her innocent as always voice. She turned back to the others and said "He's really not so bad you know. He's just a bit overprotective..." She gave them a cheeky looking smile and picked up a big pink dildo from the shelf "It's only like what 8 o'clock? We can have a few hours of fun to ourselves. I still wanna find out my bra size and I'm real curious as to what this weird thing is..."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:20 am

"But your father just told us not to touch anything."Beatrice was worried about that unlike the twins who touchd every stuff there is and tried to have a fight with it."I unleash on you this pink didlo!" "Noo I'm melting!!" Aiden started to fake his death which later made the two boys laugh.Beato sighd"I'm never going to get them to sleep now..".
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:07 am

Trucy looked down sadly for a moment and said in an unusually quiet voice for her "He's not my real father... he just looks after me now.." For a moment she looked like she might start to cry but them suddenly returned to her upbeat self and said "Hey boys you still wanna help me figure out which bra to where?" as she loosened her corset.

Meanwhile on the above floor Martin stared out the window into the night. Normally he didn't smoke but today was an exception. The sudden responsibility of those three children had taken it's toll on the man. Maybe he could find someone to care for them in Mesa City but what if he couldn't? Could he really trust himself to take them all with him to the West Coast? Trucy could be difficult enough on her own. As a teenager she was starting to become rebellious and defiant of him. And she was far too naive and trusting for him to even think about leaving her beyond. Besides he couldn't do that. She was his burden to bear, the price to pay for his living when others died. He sparked up a fresh cigarette and leaned back into the chair, hoping night would soon be over.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:52 am

"Yes!" the two boys were excited."But it's time for your bed time."Beatrice said trying not to sound rude."Please~ just ten more minutes"with thiose words Ethan began his puppie eyes along with Aidne."Wel...urgh..Ok.But only ten minuts not a secound more."With that the two started to look around the bras Trucy had brought."Try this one.It looks like this one" Aiden gave her the leopard print bra and showed her a magazine which used to be a catalog for women underwear.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:19 am

"Mmmmhhhh... it's nice but it's too loose." Trucy said as tried to stop the bra slipping off her with her hands. "It's no good without knowing what size my breasts are I guess..."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:26 am

"Well try this one it's the smellets."Ethan gave the girl an A sixed white bra."Boys ten minuts is up" "Waah!So fast!Fine."Aiden wasen't happy about this neither was Ethan.As Beatrice placed them on a floor coverd by another towel and two other towwels were as pillows she put another towel over them to keep them warm.Soon they fell asleep."What a day today was..."Beatrice sighd.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:36 am

Morning was broken by the sound of a gunshot. A lone mutant had ventured a bit too close to the building for Martins liking and so he had put a bullet through its neck. He went back downstairs after that and addressed the kids who were still looking around wondering what happened, "Suns out so most of the mutants should be cowering away somewhere. Let's get a move on and we can be in Mesa for lunch."

Trucy quickly put her clothes back on, grabbed her handbag and leaped to her feet saying "Last one out's a rotten egg!"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:01 am

"It surewon't be me!"Adrian loved competition.While Ethan and Beatrice got there stuff lookd at the boy and thought "What an idiot...""Mr.Martin which way should we go to reach Messa city?"Beatrice askd.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:04 pm

"We keep heading east we should see it soon enough" Martin said as they set out upon there way. They had little trouble on this day and within a few hours Mesa City was in sight. To what he could understand from the traders he had met, Mesa City was built in the ruins of an old scrap metal yard that before the war had been own by someone called the Mesa Brothers. The people who lived there now were a bunch of gearheads who tinkered with all the broken junk left behind. But more importantly it was said to be one of the only places in the country where you could get your hands on a working vehicle. That's what his hopes were pinned on.

As they approached the metal gate of the city Martin said "Remember, keep your weapons visible but your hands off them at all times and people should know we're not going to cause trouble." A man standing on a ledge above the gate waved them in and the gates began to grind open noisily. Trucy began to hop around and clap exclaiming "Wow I can't wait to see the robots!"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:10 pm

"Robots?"the three kids asked curiously.This strange word 'robot' they heard it somwhere before but coden't remeber where.Maybe from those magazins or other things.But non the less they would like to know what those things are.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Trucy looked shocked and said "You've never heard of robots before?" she excitedly dug through her bag and pulled out an old comic book which she thrusted into Beatrices hands. "They're like metal men that fight bad guys! They're so cool, when Papa and I were staying in a town a couple of months ago we met some traders from Mesa City and they had a cool robot guard!" She began to jump around mimicking robotic movements and pretending to shoot lasers out of her finer tips.
"Calm yourself Trucy, before you hurt yourself." Martin said. She stuck out her tongue a little but otherwise stopped. Once they were through the gate they were greeted by a man in a welders mask who said "Howdy there folks, I'm Sheriff Stokes and this here is Deputy Scraps." he pointed to a dog that looked partly robotic. "And welcome to our little slice of metal heaven, Mesa City. You be good to us and we'll be good to you. If you have any questions, ask away!"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:19 pm

"Can we get a robot dog too?"aiden screamd."Can they make thosemagical donut things?" Beatrice asked."I need to pee."Ethans words.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:32 pm

"Well we have some robotic dogs we could spare if your Daddy here can find something to trade up for them. And lucky you miss, we do have donuts, head on over to the Café Steel where we have all kinds of delicacys you're not gonna find out in the wastes for sale. And as for a bathroom well we have some rooms for rent you could make use of." Though he could not see the Sheriffs face Martin was certain there was a big broad grin behind that welders mask, the clever bastard was playing on the kids emotions in order to make some trade. Martin spoke in a slightly growling voice and said "Why don't you four have a look around while I make arrangements with our friend Sheriff Stokes here." That should keep him from selling them any more stuff for awhile.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:36 pm

"Donuts!"Beatrice started to look for the cafe for those magnificent donuts she saw on the bilbords and it was her wish to try atlest one in her life.Ethan and Aidne followd her they would also like to try those donuts and other foods they had here.Finally they found it.The cafe lookd a lot cleaner then tha places they were in and there was also quiet more people including the four of them."Where are those donuts?"Beatrice began to look around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonesome Roads   Lonesome Roads - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lonesome Roads
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CuteCanKill :: Archive-
Jump to: