CuteCanKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

↑The Game of Life↓

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 4:35 pm

Noms like crazy."Umm....has anyone seen Mimmy?"asks the random person.
Back to top Go down
http://secretplace.rossiaforum.com

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 4:53 pm

"Well the last time we saw her she fell trough the hole in the ground. I guess that answers your question." Zane looks at the person strangly.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Suddenly a voice that was echoe was heard
"Hello,Hello.I am the pupetter~
I'm so happy,so happy.
You came to play.
So happpy...SO FREAKING HAPPY"the house began to shake
"I WAS SO LONELY VERY LONELY BUT YOU ALL ARE HERE WE WILL PLAY NOW YES?
YEES.OH,WHAT FUN FUN FUN!"he stops screaming and the house stops shaking.
"..The Game of Life is a great game..Here your very own life are at stake,I will be playing with you as one of you~
In short one of your bodies is controlled by meee but I won't tell you hwo.ok?~
It is a S-E-C-R-E-T.Hehehhe~
But I will tell you this,if you lose you die also the person who wins if it is you I will revive everyone and let you go~~~

Buuut
If it is me....you will stay with me here..forever.Byt fear not friends~
We will still enjoy ourself Hehehhe~"and with that the voice disapears.
Back to top Go down
Patty :3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 5:33 pm

Ms Juggington gets all hot and bothered "What the fuck... okay nobody is going to die on my watch you got that you little dummies! I'm not losing my career over some magic board game bullshit, no way I'm going back to being a nurse or maid!" Jon hugged Labby "I'm scared what's happening..."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 5:35 pm

"I don't know.....But this sounds fucking cool."noms on pringles.
"OH NO HE MUST HAVE KILLED MIMMY"said anonnymous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 5:47 pm

"So I guess we have to try and kill the pupeteers marionete... Which would be one of us." Pulls out a TOY gun. Crazy face on. "DON'T MOVE I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" Psycho breathing. She points gun at the teacher. The teacher seemed frightened. She pulled the trigger. A small ball came out of it. "Got cha'~"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 5:48 pm

"STOP FOOLING AROUND WE MIGHT DIE"said anonymous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 5:51 pm

"Ugh... Chill. Only realy psychos would kill each other. Which the mad pupetter is because hes one of us and i bet hes gonna start the killing spree which will give as paranoia and we will kill each other. Well thats my theory."Zane smiled.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 19, 2013 6:27 pm

"Alright kids just keep focused we will get though... DAMMIT BJORN HARLAN THIS IS NOT STRIP GAME OF LIFE!" Teacher is losing her cool. Maximus is confused "So do we keep playing the board game or do we call this a draw..."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 am

Karina throws the dice 12.">..I need a drink"and she went to the kitchen.It was dark and dusty there."Hello?"she asked,no answear with that she made her way to the sink.Turned the tap and...no water just blood"Lame~"and hopped upstairs in search of drinks.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 8:40 am

"Labby if you find any strawberry juice I'd like some too!" Jon called out after her. He picked up the dice and rolled a 3, his piece moved onto a space reading PICK UP DOOM CARD "What's a doom card..." a doom card flew up from the pile and hovered infront of him. "It says... Blind Mans Bluff... huh..." suddenly his glasses cracked rendering them useless "I'M BLIND"
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 10:00 am

Annonymous gave him a carrot."Might help."

Meanwhile Labby is exploring.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 10:45 am

Jon sticks the carrot in his eye. It's not very effective. *crying on the floor*

"My turn!" yells Maximus as he grabs the dice, jiggling his fat everywhere when he shakes the dice and throws them. He gets a 4 and lands on a space that says CHANGE ROOMS.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 10:50 am

They all appear in the kitchen.
Labby is still wondering the house.
Bjorn throws the dice and gets an eigh 'Riddle:
I can run but not walk. Wherever I go, thought follows close behind. What am I?"
Bjorn looks at everyone "Any answears?"

Somwhere in the dark a figure grins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 5:49 pm

"Thats probably a shadow and what is this feeling... I feel that someone here has some dark aura... LOL~" Zane laughs.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Zane is one crazy bitch..

"Why is there an eyeball on the floo...OH SHIT IT IS MINE!!"Bjorn runs panicing till he gets his hole of the eye pierced by a wooden stake that flew up from nowhere and falls to the foor as the cruimson colour of his blood splatters the floor and the walls.Some of the girls scream in horror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 5:56 pm

"Well that ain't a pretty view. Whose next?" Zane smiled.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 5:58 pm

"She is the pupeeter."everyone ties up Zane except Labby who is serching for sweets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 6:00 pm

"Pfft~ You guys are so funny, do you really think the pupetter would just act all crazy already? He'd play low and not act psychopathic. I'm just sick in so many ways~ Maybe~" Zane winked.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 6:05 pm

"Someone watch her I'm not so sure... uh... you Pepper." said Ms. Juggington who took her turn rolling the dice and got 11.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 6:13 pm

"Stupid paranoiacs... Hey Pepper untie me I'll reward you if you untie me." Zane smiled.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Pepper pooped on her leg (I codent resist im sorry)
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 6:48 pm

"He reminds me of me when I was a young boy..." said Maximus with a tear in his eye. Jon looked around "Labby is still gone I hope she's okay..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 6:51 pm

"You damn bastard... I'm going to kill you... What did I even hope from him. This somehow feels like bondage in a away~ Pervy people~" Zane winked.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 21, 2013 6:52 pm

Labby is jumping on the bed.
Annonymous rolls the dice and gets 12.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ↑The Game of Life↓   ↑The Game of Life↓ - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

↑The Game of Life↓
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CuteCanKill :: Archive-
Jump to: