CuteCanKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finish the story.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

Finish the story. Empty
PostSubject: Finish the story.   Finish the story. Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:20 pm

((To get away from worrying,thanks a lot.And since we have NOTHING better to do why not?))

Miku woke up very early that morning.As soon as the sun began to rise she was already in the bathroom brushing her theeth."Today,I'm going to do my best!" she though as she spit the thooth paste at the sink.After that she began to get dressed.
Miku began unbotoning her long white shirt wich she used for pajamas one button folowed by another.After that she took it off and placed it gently on her bed.Her long light blue hair covering her boobs that you coden't seee the nipples.She was standing in front of the closet in her white and blue stripped panties,picking her clothes.After about two minutes Miku decided to put on her normal look.She took the white bra and put it on her.She took the silver-gray sleevless shirt and put it on acompanid by a blue tie.Then Miku took her mini skit and puted it on slowly making sure it looks perfect.Before putting on her boots she quickly tied her hair into twin ponytails.After Miku has been fully dressed she lookd at herself in the mirro "Time to go.." she sighd and quietly left the house where the other vocaloids were soundly sleeping and headed to the new recording studio.

Next part is up to you.
Back to top Go down
http://secretplace.rossiaforum.com
Patty :3
Admin

Finish the story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finish the story.   Finish the story. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:03 pm

As she was skipping down the road twirling her leek she suddenly heard a strange sound. She spun her head left and right to hear it and found the source of the noise was coming from a nearby alleyway. She looked down into the dark enclosed alley and shuddered as a cold wind seemed to penetrate her very soul. She desperately wanted to continue of her way to the recording studio and yet she could not. It was as though whatever was rustling in the shadows of the alley were calling to her. Without even realizing it she took a step forward. And then another. Her eyes went blank and empty. Her leek hung limp at her side. The light of the world seemed to vanish altogether. She could not seem to stop herself. She reached the end of the alley and saw a large bag. It was pulsating and making the strange muffled noise. Arm shaking she reached out and gripped at the bag. She drew a deep breath and hit heavy on her lip drawing a small line of blood. She pulled back. Her eyes grew wide. Her heart skipped a beat.

"OMGGG ITS A POPTART CAT ITS SOOOOO CUUUUTE" she screamed as her face went all :3.
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

Finish the story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finish the story.   Finish the story. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:18 pm

"Konichiwa,watashi Hatsune Miku!" the girl said staring at the hat like she was going to make soup out of him.The kitty lookd at her with his dead black eyes that probobly killed millions and bitch slapped the girl"W-WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"the girl screamd at the cat.The kitty cat with evil eyes jumpd into the air spinning around and shotting lazers from his eyes."Oh my buda.."Miku said in horror and started to run away.Dodging the lazers in her way and screaming.When she finally lost the cat with the poptart body she fell on the ground and started to cry "WAAAH!I'm lost!!".Suddenly,a shadow figure appeard in front of her "Hey...hey you,want a free credit card?"Miku stopped crying she lookd at the figure with her teary eyes.A moment of scielence ofcourse she will make the right choice
"Okay."
Back to top Go down
Admin

Finish the story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finish the story.   Finish the story. Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:03 pm

The figure reached his arm out into the air, pinched between his fingers was a shiny gold credit card swaying lightly back an forth teasingly. Mikus began to sway lightly along to it hypnotically. She reached out toward it but could not quite grasp it. Standing on her toes and leaning forward her arm swept out to grab it, but the figure suddenly pulled back and she toppled down right onto her face. "I'm sorry child, but in my haste I forgot to mention that while it will not cost you any money, I will requrie some of your time." Miku pushed herself up with shaking arms and looked at the strange man. She had to be in the studio in an hour... but the credit card was so shiny. "Okay I can spare a little time!" The figure began to bellow with laughter and replied "NYEHEHEHEHEH... Excellent child, come with me to the mansion and I will explain all."
Back to top Go down
nekomimi
Admin
nekomimi

Finish the story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finish the story.   Finish the story. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:21 am

Miku folowd the strange man to his van."Now get in my dear."
"Do you have leeks there?
"Ummm...no"
"Bye then"
"WAIT!I can buy you some"
"Kay" Miku spind right into the van.
The strangerman put on a sad face mask Sad and started to drive the wan to the local leek shop.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Finish the story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finish the story.   Finish the story. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:31 pm

They pulled up outside the local leek shop, from the van Miku could see a sign that claimed the shops leeks were "So good you'll leek your pants!". She couldn't understand what that meant but she guessed it meant they were tasty. She couldn't decide which leek looked tastiest so she bought all of them. The man had credit cards so it was okay right? When she came back to the van the man was poking the air with something shiny and metallic, which he quickly put back in his pocket when he noticed her staring curiously through the window. "Aaaahhh don't creep up on me like that kid jeez. If you've got your leeks then let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finish the story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finish the story.   Finish the story. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Finish the story.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CuteCanKill :: Archive-
Jump to: